We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our talented full-stack team responsible for enabling clients to successfully activate & operate DoubleVerifys rich suite of products. Youll develop scalable & reliable backend services fueling DV's client-facing user interfaces & operational processes. We are a tech company at heart, addressing complex challenges & innovating to use the best technology & practices for the task at hand on a daily basis. The team is a cross-company focal point & user experience oriented, & as such youll be closely coordinating & working with multiple development, product, & client services teams.
This position is full-time & located in our New York City headquarters offices offering a hybrid work model from office & remote.
What youll do:
- Design & develop robust, distributed back-end systems responsible for the activation of Doubleverify extensive product suite.
- Implement & document sophisticated APIs utilized by numerous development teams within Doubleverify as well as external partners
- Drive technical innovation, analyze the challenges in our current systems, propose & implement creative solutions
- Establish effective monitoring for automated system failure detection.
- Learn the ad tech industry as a whole, the business needs of each new feature, & collaborate with product owners & end users to achieve the desired behaviors.
- Participate & offer your valuable input in the teams planning sessions. The team is highly collaborative & every members opinions are considered.
- Work in a fast-paced environment - code you develop today can be released to clients tomorrow
Who you are:
- You are an experienced software engineer who fully understands & follows software development standards such as SDLC, CI/CD, coding practices,and source control management
- You have an extensive hands-on development experience with .Net or similar programming languages
- You have experience in large-scale distributed system architecture & a thorough understanding of best practices
- A technical innovator who strives to optimize their systems
- You have some experience with REST APIs & web-based services
- You are an ambitious top performer who creates robust & reliable software
- Experience with containerization is a big plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus