Ripple is expanding its Global AML & Sanctions team & seeks to hire a Senior Manager to oversee the development & maintenance of state-of-the-art financial crime compliance technology solutions & data architecture. This position will report to the Global AML & Sanctions Program Director.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Facilitate the design, development, implementation & enhancements to the transaction monitoring, sanctions screening & Know Your Customer (KYC) controls
- Oversee & improve the development of Ripples AML/CTF/Sanctions technology products (tech stack), including developing a holistic strategic roadmap for the tech stack across products, organizations, & jurisdictions, & maintaining comprehensive & real-time management of the systems
- Support the Global Head of AML & sanctions as Ripples AML/CTF/Sanctions technology expert, identifying areas for technical innovation & M&A, evaluating relevant technologies (products, services, & platforms) & vendors
- Work with subject matter experts to determine the impact of regulatory changes & to ensure the Global AML & Sanctions Program remains aligned with regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with Product Engineering, Data Engineering & other cross-functional stakeholders to define & influence the strategy for our next generation solutions to drive innovation while meeting regulatory expectations
- Support the development & scaling of new Ripple products by ensuring that the Compliance tech stack is correctly designed
- Continually assess current & future state of financial crime compliance technology platforms & related policies & procedures
- Manage & maintain the program to assess the lineage, quality & the testing of the data used to support the firms Global AML & Sanctions program
- Represent the Compliance teams tech stack for regulatory inquiries, support remediation, audit, & any other issues.
- Attend industry conferences & calls, staying up to date on continuing technology developments.