As Vias Events Marketing Associate Principal, youll join an energetic, analytics-driven & high-performing demand generation team that thrives on getting our innovative mobility technology in front of as many prospects & existing customers as possible. The Events Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping the global, annual event strategy for Vias B2B & B2G businesses, creating campaigns to support a packed calendar of events & webinars, managing the event experience, & measuring results & ROI. You will partner closely with the global Sales & Partner Success teams, & the broader marketing organization. You should be a strategic & scrappy thinker with exceptional attention to detail, incredible project management skills, & a focus on creating great brand experiences that deliver measurable results for Via as we define the future of public mobility.
What You'll Do:
- Develop Vias global events strategy for owned & sponsored programs live & virtual.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including: budget, objectives, event messaging, speaker submissions, contract negotiation, vendor relations, staffing, etc.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations & ROI analysis in Salesforce; report & share results & recommendations with sales & marketing teams; adjust strategy based on results.
- Research industry events & evaluate sponsorship opportunities based on Vias objectives, target markets, & annual budgets.
- Build & maintain relationships with key trade organizations to secure speaking & other prime opportunities
- Work with program teams to shepherd flagship Via programs, including Women in TransitTech & our annual customer summit.
- Collaborate with design, product marketing, & digital marketing to develop relevant event collateral, invitations, registration pages, swag, & other material.
- Partner with the demand-generation, PR, and sales teams to write & submit clear & concise proposals for speaking opportunities.
- Maintain event & campaign documents: budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-show, etc.
- Work closely with business development representatives (BDR / SDR) to organize pre-event & post-event outreach to set up meetings & open opportunities.
- Facilitate the warehousing, printing, & shipping of all necessary on-site needs.
- Travel to events to provide onsite management as needed.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience with event planning and/or field marketing in a B2B or B2G environment.
- Experience with tradeshow environments & event logistics with strict deadlines.
- Collaborative with a strong ability to work seamlessly across departments & geographies with business & creative teams (internally & externally).
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Campaign-oriented approach to events & measuring ROI.
- Highly detail oriented, with strong project management & organizational skills.
- Self starter with eagerness to take initiative.
- Able to work both independently & collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to customer service & fostering relationships, both internal & external.
- Creative & innovative thinker.
- Enjoy multitasking & operating under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Critical thinker, able to use sound judgment & data-driven decision making to drive business objectives.
- Resourceful, & enjoy creating success by being efficient with resources.
- Bachelor's degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- Strong background in Salesforce & Pardot.
- Experience using sophisticated webinar platforms like ON24.
- Business-level proficiency in another language (i.e. French, German) a plus.
- Creative approach to problem solving & storytelling
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?