iCapital Network is hiring for an External Salesperson to manage the Mid-Atlantic territory. This position reports to the Managing Director Client Solutions, Independent Wealth Coverage. You will cover the following regions: NYC, DC & PA Metro area, NJ, MD, & DE.
- Responsible for leading & developing the MidAtlantic region targeting Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) & other independent wealth firms by actively developing relationships with this group to promote business building ideas & services.
- Develop new relationships & maintain & broaden existing relationships in assigned market segment & geographical territory through targeted prospecting activities. Work closely & partner with internal team member to maximize territory coverage & results.
- Utilize a consultative-based selling approach to profile clients, identify opportunities & sell/retain iCapital Networks products with sophisticated buyers at institutional-scale firms & wealth management providers.
- Develop & implement business plan for the territory using activity-oriented goal objectives in order to guide day-to-day priorities & track progress against goals.
- Coordinate all prospect meetings, final presentations, RFP activities & any other sales support activities related to the sales opportunity pipeline.
- Exhibit a strong business acumen & executive sales presence to influence decision-makers.
- Maintain a high level of expertise related to the capital markets & investment management industry as well as marketplace developments.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial services sales experience with a proven track record in the RIA market
- Series 7 & 63 license required
- A clear demonstration of raising assets & closing new business
- A focus on achievement & a drive to take initiative while demonstrating sound business judgment.
- The ability to think long-term, assess changing business conditions & risks & adjust as necessary.
- Experience in selling institutional like private investments & hedge funds is preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as presentation skills & a strong executive presence.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a large territory.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding predetermined key objectives.