HashiCorp builds DevOps tools for modern applications. We build open source tools, & we also build enterprise products on top of them. The HashiCorp suite empowers organizations to provision hybrid cloud infrastructure, secure secrets across distributed applications, & run dynamic resources.
At HashiCorp, we value top-notch collaboration & communication skills, both among internal teams & in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance & be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
Engineering at HashiCorp is a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence & autonomy.
HashiCorps Terraform is an open source project that enables you to safely & predictably create, change, & improve production infrastructure via the CLI. It codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared among team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, & versioned.
Terraform Enterprise is built on top of our open source project Terraform. Terraform Enterprise is the best way to collaborate, validate, & execute Terraform in organizations large & small. Check out our demo to learn more.
Our product is deployed to customers in a multi-tenant SaaS environment & as a single-tenant installation within private networks.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Build, iterate on, & ship features to make working with Terraform Enterprise a phenomenal experience for HashiCorp customers
- Contribute to various parts of our product, which consists of a Ruby on Rails backend, an Ember.js frontend, & distributed Go services
- Help own operations, reliability, availability, & security of the SaaS & private installations
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You have experience running,testing, & contributing to some of the following:
- a backend application (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Django, Express.js)
- a frontend application (e.g., Ember.js, React)
- distributed services (e.g., Go, Java)
- You have experience operating & maintaining production systems in a Linux & public cloud environment
- You are familiar with Terraform
- You are familiar with infrastructure management concepts & ecosystem
- You are familiar with distributed systems concepts
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring & cultivating a diverse team. If you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements, please apply anyway!
All work requires excellent written communication skills, remote work doubly so. For this reason, we require a cover letter for your application to be considered complete.In your cover letter, please describe why you're interested in working at HashiCorp, & what draws you to this role in particular! Specifics of your past experiences that are relevant to this role are great to include, too.
HashiCorp embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #L1-MM1