Vous souhaitez rejoindre une entreprise la croise des chemins entre start-up et business mature? Vous avez une passion pour lunivers des mdias numriques? Vous voulez faire avancer votre carrire au niveau suprieur et travailler avec des comptes de plusieurs millions de dollars? Vous souhaitez aider les diteurs accrotre leurs revenus, augmenter leur nombre dabonnements et faire grandir leurs audiences? Rejoignez le meilleur et le numro 1 dans la dcouverte de contenus - Taboola!
Taboola is looking to hire an Account Manager to our Paris office. This person will manage the most premium publishers in France, ensuring that they get the most out of Taboola's products & services. This hire is hugely important as this role will ensure Taboola's growth & presence in the French market is as strong as possible, providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve performance.
What's in it for you:
Taboola is widely recognised as the worlds leading content discovery & distribution platform that now serves over 400 billion editorial & video recommendations to over 1.3 billion unique visitors every month, & now is a great time to join. We are growing quickly & solving an important problem in the most interesting space in technology today - monetising content. Come & join the world class team that we've assembled to do it.
The French market has been a pillar of Taboola Europe since we began working with publishers & advertisers there in 2013. Since then, we have begun partnerships with major publishers & media groups such as Le Figaro, Lagardre, Groupe Ouest France, Le Point, Groupe EBRA, Groupe La Dpche & many more.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Manage & grow relationships with premium publisher clients & strategic partners in France.
- Understand the organisations business needs & develop relationships at all levels. Showcase Taboola's value proposition to groups ranging from Senior Executives, Editors, Product Leads to technical stakeholders, boosting audience, engagement & monetisation.
- Be extremely comfortable manipulating data, & identifying opportunities within it.
- Monitor & analyse metrics & proactively take steps to improve results.
- Be an expert in Taboolas platform & the benefits publishers gain by using it.
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem & client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities & upsell the platform.
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features.
- Native/fluent French speaker & a medium to high English level.
- 5+ years of experience in the digital advertising, ad tech or publishing industries.
- Ability to build & maintain outstanding relationships with a diverse set of internal & external constituencies; including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales & marketing.
- Track record of closing business & driving long & complex sales cycles.
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, & provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends & improve the customer experience.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful & creative to ensure your clients receive world class consulting.
- High attention to detail, organised & with strong communication skills.
- Self-starter with the will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Publisher experience is a major plus.
*** Please submit your CV in English ***
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits. So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced company with like-minded creative & international individuals, why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products & apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites & mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, & performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, & distribute organic & sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: Bloomberg, Business Insider, Huffington Post, MSN,Unidad Editorial, Stror, Le Figaro & The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City, & also has offices across the globe in Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, Chicago, New Delhi, Bangkok, Sydney, So Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Istanbul, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Moscow, Madrid & London.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.