Were seeking an enthusiastic Sales Support Admin responsible for supporting our Global Sales teams. Reporting to the US Team Lead, this role will work through a ticket system in Salesforce to help the Sales teams achieve their revenue targets.
At this time we are looking for candidates who are fluent in English as well as one additional language, both written & spoken. More than one language is certainly a plus.
This is a NON-Exempt position, meaning you are entitled to overtime, your schedule would be: 08:30am to 5pm
- Closely assisting the Global Sales team for Corporate, Media & Agency verticals & also Global Sales Partners;
- This role will contribute to supplying quality account management & help the sales teams meet their targets by handling important internal administrative tasks on their behalf;
- Facilitating multiple types of customer requests, such as new account setups, invoicing, purchase order processing, submitting customers research requests & other manual processes;
- Working internally, across departments on behalf of the Enterprise Sales Team to provide timely responses to customer inquiries;
- Ability to prioritize tasks from multiple stakeholders in different geos while being highly detail oriented;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes & system changes with a positive approach;
- Contribute to the success of the Sales Support team by training new peers & assisting with the on-boarding of new hires;
- Having a systematic approach to your work to optimize time & resources.
- Minimum 1 year Administrative Experience
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
- Problem Solving Ninja
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Enjoys Working in a Team Environment
- Fluent in English + Additional Language(s)
- Microsoft Office Suite: Intermediate Excel Level: Formulas, Tables, Formatting & Pivot Tables.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V