At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
Were hiring a Business Analyst to support HelloFresh & Chefs Plate growing analytics capabilities. Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, the role will help with building tools, reports, & dashboards to support the financial operations of the company. The role will also provide the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in all departments of the organization, using data, insights, & analytics to drive business decisions. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, serious about delivering measurable results in a timely manner, & passionate about HelloFreshs mission to change the way people eat & cook at home.
- Prepare regular financial analysis to communicate findings/insights & make recommendations to multiple stakeholders & divisions (HF + CP)
- Manipulate large data sets & perform various types of analysis i.e. descriptive, prescriptive, inferential, causal, exploratory analyses, etc.
- Investigate/explain product related trends, multivariable analyses of causal relationships, determine optimal product/service configuration (given business constraints) etc.
- Design, build, & maintain in-house tools & dashboards to support various local product team programs/projects according to proper UI/UX & design best practices.
- Improve business operations performance through automation or streamlining processes (i.e. identify which manual processes within the product-operations cycle can be automated, & build the process that will help us scale)
- A data enthusiast: you love finding the insights in data & putting it all together for an actionable plan
- A critical thinker: you use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems
- An excellent communicator: you distill & communicate complex solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Enterprising: you tackle new projects without being asked & know that the first step to solving something is to start!
- Detail-oriented: you carefully & thoroughly accomplish tasks
- Driven by impact: you strive to make big positive changes on the product team & the wider business
- Excited about finance & food
- Bachelors degree or College diploma in Business, Management, Engineering, Finance or related fields
- 1-2 years of related experience in a similar role
- Experience with data based projects, working with large data sets & performing various types of analysis
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
When We Return to The Office:
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are working remotely through until June 2021! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.