We are seeking a motivated Account Manager to join the growing team in Paris.
If you are ambitious & looking for an exciting role in a lively & passionate environment, then read on!
- Manage national & international campaigns
- Maintain daily relationships with clients like agencies, trading desks...
- Implement, test & control digital Ads
- Development, coordination & monitoring of client-/campaign specific Advertising Goals
- Controlling, monitoring & optimization of campaign goals
- Creating reports
- Close collaboration with the sales team
- Managing, monitoring & optimizing of programmatic campaigns
- Troubleshooting & support clients to build Deals IDs on their DSPs
- Quality management
- Interface function to all internal departments (Sales, Publishing, Finance) & external partners (Publishers, Agencies, Direct Clients)
- Previous experience working in a similar online Ad Operations/Account Management role
- You have a good understanding of ad serving technologies
- you will have an excellent problem solving, troubleshooting & communication skills
- First experience with DSP / SSPs as well as common terms of Programmatic Buying
- Fluent French & English speaking & writing skills
- you have an excellent Microsoft Office skills
- What we also like: attention to details, your own ideas, well-organized, sense of responsibility & analytical skills
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.