Squarespace is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our growing video team & assist in planning & executing in-house video advertising campaigns. You are comfortable working with data & determining actionable next steps by working hands-on within our programmatic platforms & directly with partners. You will sit on the Media & Acquisition team, & collaborate across marketing, creative & analytics to deliver on both team & company goals.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Video Channel Lead.
- Assist with planning, forecasting, reporting & campaign management of large-scale video campaigns across several countries & channels (including TV, CTV & Online Video)
- Work closely with the Media Strategist to establish goals & KPIs across all aspects of the consumer journey including; brand awareness, consideration & conversion
- Provide weekly pacing reports keeping key stakeholders aware of performance trends & budget shifts
- Create audience segments based on marketing targets, strategic goals & internal data
- Implement creative trafficking & tags
- Collaborate with finance on month-end actualization & invoicing process
- Recommend strategies & tactics for scaling & optimizing our video program
- Maintain knowledge of the digital & programmatic landscape, offerings & relevant ad technology
- 1+ year experience in a marketing internship or full time marketing role
- You have a natural affinity for research, numbers, & analysis
- Desire to grow within the Media & Acquisition space
- Experience working in programmatic media buying platforms like Google is a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.