HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, & security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large & small to mix & match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, & other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Architect at HashiCorp, you will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding technical guidance & the successful enablement of our largest customers. Your primary objective will be to drive the achievement of measurable value (value-based outcomes) with HashiCorp customers, leading to product adoption, renewal & expansion.
Customer Success Architects help HashiCorp customers define the vision & strategy to improve all aspects of application delivery, including security & privilege automation, datacenter & cloud provisioning, service discovery & connectivity, & application runtime automation.
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record in customer leadership, focused on technology & organizational transformation. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted technical advisor to customer & business leaders.
In this role you can expect to:
- Communicate the business value of the HashiCorp Product Suite to customer executives
- Articulate the technical functionality of HashiCorp products to multiple technical audiences
- Educate & advise customer users on how to use & adopt the functionality of HashiCorp products within their strategy & processes to achieve measurable value
- Work with HashiCorp Product Management to translate customer business opportunities into technical solutions & new product requirements
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to identify & manage customer risks & opportunities as they relate to product adoption, renewal & expansion
- Work with Customer Education to build valuable educational content to help customers adopt our products & successfully integrate them into their workflows
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Leadership or managerial experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational & technology change
- Experience serving as part of a key customer leadership team
- Deep technical expertise in cloud & on-premise infrastructure management, application deployment & practical security methodology
- Proficiency & experience with concepts & technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, & scheduling platforms
- Proficiency with HashiCorp's tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul & Nomad
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing outstanding customer service
- Comfort working remotely & perform well given a high level of independence & autonomy
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Certification as a cloud professional (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Comfort with national & occasionally global travel
HashiCorp embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MY1