Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world, & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services, & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
In this newly created position, the HR Manager will own three areas of responsibility
- Execute the strategic vision for a corporate HR shared services model that provides support to our Corporate employees & all HR team members. This position will partner closely with Corporate leadership to execute the strategic vision for the function while leading a team of HR Administrators specializing in tactical execution.
- This role will also own HR for HR Administrative needs. This position will be the direct point person for the Senior HRBP leading all HR for HR strategic needs. With elevated system permissions, you will be a gatekeeper of high confidential information pertaining to the HR team.
- Partner with the L&OD internal communications team to develop & enhance the employee self-service tool, The Pantry (Simpplar).
The role will lead in the identification & implementation of HR best practices to support organizational & functional growth as Hellofresh continues to scale rapidly. This role requires a base knowledge of HR functions & a knowledge of HR Systems, including Workday & ADP.
You will ...
- Focus on an employee-centric service model optimized by technology, efficient workflow processes to deliver a meaningful HR experience to all Corporate HelloFresh employees.
- Review issues & determine solutions/next steps when Corporate HR Shared Services Team members run into issues with transactions in HR Management Systems.
- As roadblocks arise, investigate to identify if the issues are correctable by the Corporate Shared Services Team or if they need to be reviewed by the HRIS team, COEs or other SME. Document & communicate these issues with the appropriate parties & follow through to a resolution.
- Drive team results & process adherence through accountability, coaching, & development of team members.
- Mentor, coach, develop & engage Corporate HR Shared Services leads & associates.
- Build & navigate new system platforms quickly to roll out new workflows effectively.
- Partner closely with HR COEs, including payroll, benefits, LOA, & others, to drive effective collaboration.
- Oversee continuous improvement initiatives.
- Be a trusted advisor & resource to the Head of HR for HR, supporting this leader in all HR for HR needs, on both administrative support tasks & strategic programs.
- Work with a strong sense of tact & professionalism as you will be privy to the confidential information of the HR team.
- Oversee the execution of policies & processes.
- Analyze & enhance the usage of The Pantry (Simpplar,) the Intranet, self-service communication tool.
- Using Metrics, Drive greater usage of The Pantry (Simpplar) to increase a self-service approach to HR Questions.
- Partner closely with other teams, such as IT, L&OD, & other tech support like UX leaders, to enhance The Pantry (Simpplar).
- A Leader: Provide guidance & direction to your team & hold them accountable for their commitments
- Results Focused: Driven, show initiative through innovation, & also look to improve workflows
- Self-Motivated: take the initiative to make improvements, goal-oriented & energetic with a passion for solving people problems
- Meticulous in your attention to details with the ability to manage multiple administrative tasks promptly
- A true team player
- Critical thinker who can creatively provide solutions for optimization of processes
- Technically Savvy: strong technical aptitude including Excel & have a High level of comfort with data analysis
- People-oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to cultivate collaborative relationships across the organization
At a minimum, you have...
- 5+ years of HRIS, HRBP or other HR functional experience
- 1+ years leading a team or project
- Mid to advanced expertise with Microsoft Excel/Google suite (ability to process data, create pivot tables, charts, & formulas), PowerPoint, & Google Suite applications
- Superior verbal/written communication, organizational, computer & data entry skills