Are you an all-around people person who enjoys problem solving? Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced career at a NYC start-up?
Noom is a mobile health technology company creating programs with a human coach that tackle chronic & pre-chronic conditions. We're backed by RRE & other strong VCs, & have made the world's #1 top-grossing Android fitness app. We have a number of programs in our portfolio, including chronic & pre-chronic curriculums, & are building out our support team to sustain the new wave of growth for our startup. This is where you come in
Our User Support Specialistwill work with our growing Support Team, helping users use the app effectively & represent their wants/needs to the rest of our internal teams.
At Noom, we expect every user that reach out to us be treated as a member of the Noomily. Our clients entrust us with one of their most valuable assets (their health) which is why its so important to us that their experience be impeccable!
- Responding to customer-submitted email requests with TLC & in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot & be able to walk users through every step of the app
- Proactively learn latest product changes & be aware of bugs
- Communicate bugs to the appropriate internal stakeholder
- Must be available for at least 10hours per week
Skills you need:
- German Speaker. Can write, speak & read at a native level & knows the German Culture
- Strong people skills
- Ability to learn quickly & think critically to solve user issues
- Must be able to handle large volume of tickets per day
- Pleasant, positive influence on others
- Excellent writing skills (think: thorough, organized)
- Fast typist
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Experience working for a startup is a plus
- Technologically inclined, SQL understanding plus
- Personality Traits
- Keeps cool under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative
- Hard worker
We are building the company we want to work for, & we can promise you a great environment where everyone is constantly learning & pushing each other. We regularly go on happy hours & company retreats, & also encourage & attend conferences & classes, so we can continue to keep learning. We also have an amazing in-house chef who provides free, delicious & healthy lunches every day (plus the occasional breakfast & smoothies in the afternoon) as well as a monthly wellness budget, so we can not only promote but also practice a healthy lifestyle.
This position is aREMOTE based in the US Only. This is a Per Diem position with a maximum of 10 hours per week.
Submit your resume, & in your cover letter, tell us: Of all the customer experiences youve had, which company/organization did the best job & why?