At ACV Auctions, you have the opportunity to be a part of a fast growingautomotive technology company. Our team is pioneering new technology & end to end service for the automotive industry.We are committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the automotive wholesale industry. ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiastic, experiencedTerritory Sales Manager,who has a background & knowledge in the automotive space & a passion for cars & wants an opportunity to join a growing company. Our Territory Managers are the face of our company. They need to understand the dealership & wholesale car business. They are "road warriors" who have boundless energy & work tirelessly building out their territory & ensuring our clients get nothing but the best. At ACV Auctions we pride ourselves on Trust, Transparency, & Credibility & our Territory Managers deliver this to our customers every day.
What you will do:
- Develop & execute a strategic planthe to grow & build out new business in the assignedterritory.
- Service accounts in person & via phone, looking for incremental growth opportunities.
- Utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis for reporting & tracking purposes.
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals set by Manager.
- Deliver superior client service skills in order to achieve account retention & growth.
- Develop relationships with dealers & dealer groups & leverage these relationships to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Be very familiar with the competition & how tosellagainstit.
- Assess customers wholesale inventory needs & offers solutions to increase their business with ACV Auctions.
- Educate customers on the breadth of what our product can offer them & the services that will be made available to them.
- Forecast & report incoming business activity on a monthly & annual basis
- Ensure both customers & prospects have a detailed understanding of our products through a consultative selling approach.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly & accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Help proactively market the company to customers & convey the advantages of our product.
- Accountable & aware of the financial activity within your book of business.
- Adapt to changes in a book of business, customer contacts, & internal structure/role changes.
- Collaborate with team members, manager, & cross-functional departments when necessary.
- Day to day management of Vehicle Condition Inspector & manage KPI's for direct report
What you will need
- 3-5 years of Automotive experience a must
- 5+ years Dealership experience either on the used or new car side of business
- Experience selling into dealerships & auction knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to be on the road every day, traveling to both existing & prospect dealerships
- Understanding of the retail/wholesale marketplace in an operational context to best position ACV Auctions.
- Excellent relationship building skills both in-person & over the phone & understand the importance of building internal & external networks to increase personal effectiveness
- An upbeat & positive demeanor
- Ability to be self-motivated & able to work independently
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities & assists others in doing so
- Experience using a CRM software (preferably SalesForce.com) to maintain & plan sales pipeline
- Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc.
- No previous DUI/DWI/DWAI & no restrictionsonvalid driver's license for a acommercialvehicle.
What we will offer
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Flexible schedules
- A chance to get in on the ground floor with a startup that is taking off!
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.#LI-DM1