Critical Mass is hiring a Tech Recruiter to partner with the tech teams & the Talent Acquisition team across North America with a focus on Eastern Canada & US.
As part of our talent acquisition team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who have the chops to work with world-class clients & that certain Critical Mass-ness.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you will manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs & search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS): manage job postings, open position information, close positions, candidate records, etc.
- Manage external job board postings & recruitment tools, ensuring appropriate integration with ATS.
- Provide candidates with pre- & post-interview follow up communications for roles that he/she is managing
- Schedule interviews with candidates, hiring managers, & HR team.
- Represent Critical Mass externally at industry events & universities.
- Source for qualified candidates & present to the hiring team.
- Conduct initial telephone screens with potential candidates as appropriate.
- Prepare offer letters & other employment documents.
- Provide support for ad hoc recruitment projects as they arise.
- 4-6 years experience recruiting for technical roles such as Developers, Quality Assurance Specialists, Systems Administrators, & Dev Ops within or for an Agency who deals with digital creative & UX work
- Experience managing a large number of openings in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to forge relationships & gain trust with candidates, hiring managers, & HR team.
- Exposure to web-based applicant tracking systems (i.e. Greenhouse, Taleo, icims.) & other recruitment tools.
- Active listening skills & ability to apply learnings over time.
- The ability to recognize potential issues & problems, & to escalate & propose solutions, where possible.
- The ability to express oneself clearly & concisely in oral communications