This position is part of CMs Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices & disciplines. Our interns are PAID, engage in real project work & are 100% part of our team. Candidates must be available from mid-May to mid-August to be eligible.
Best part of our program? The interns will come together as a team to work on a special project created for them by CMs Executive team. If you are looking to gain experience from digital masters & get your career off to a great start, this may be the program for you.
The Strategy Intern will be an integral part of the Strategy team & will be responsible for delivering & supporting all service areas within the department & across multiple projects. This position will provide opportunities to participate in consumer & industry research, user experience planning, business requirements documentation and, & web analytics.
- Perform research that supports client projects
- Perform online competitive & best practice analyses
- Find existing research related to specific industry verticals & companies
- Gather consumer insight via primary & secondary research
- Perform other types of research related to online business
- Perform ad-hoc analyses of client websites
- Support online research efforts, with understanding of research options, tools, approaches
- Provide assistance in the coordination, design & delivery of primary consumer research
- Communicate research findings to project team members and, potentially, clients
- Create, distribute & present research overviews on customer experience topics or specific client industries
- Develop user journeys, creative briefs & other presentation deliverables in support of the intern project
- Completed or working towards a degree at a recognized college or university program; recent grads also encouraged to apply (note: preference may be given to students who are enrolled in programs that include digital curriculum)
- Completed coursework in statistical or behavioral analysis, eBusiness or marketing sciences
- Related work experience
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrate attention to detail while maintaining overall understanding of the big picture
- A personal interest & curiosity in social/cultural/technology trends
- A collaborative approach conducive to working in a cross-discipline team environment