SevenRooms is the hospitality industrys only end-to-end platform enabling reservation, waitlist & table management, online ordering for delivery & pick-up, contactless order & pay, reputation management, & marketing automation. The platform helps operators to maximize profits, build brand loyalty & enable personalized guest experiences. SevenRooms enables operators to own the guest experience across the guest journey through a data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 & venture-backed by Amazon & Comcast Ventures, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting & entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Live Nation, Zuma, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, Hakkasan, Chase Hospitality Group, Mercer Street Hospitality, D&D London, Corbin & King, Zuma, Live Nation & Topgolf.
What Youll Do
- Develop, implement, & execute a clear strategy for delivering world-class Customer Success, Support, & Services in order to increase SevenRooms capability to successfully deliver value across all of our markets globally during this period of fundamental growth
- Evaluate & leverage the existing Success & Services strategy, team infrastructures, & operational metrics, & implement necessary adjustments needed to increase renewal rates, drive expansion with current clients, & increase customer satisfaction
- Support SevenRooms growth by understanding value drivers for SMB/Mid-Market & Enterprise organizations. Build a scalable & predictable Customer Success playbook with high operational rigor that addresses the specific needs of SevenRooms diversified customer base
- Build & retain a world-class team of Customer Success professionals, including mid-level managers & directors. Inspire, encourage, enable, & develop high performers, while building a culture of predictability, accountability, & consistency
- Expand SevenRooms ability to deliver value to our customers by developing & implementing new, innovative & forward thinking services offerings
- Create & nurture a feedback loop with Product, Engineering, Sales & Marketing. Work with cross-functional business partners to ensure satisfaction, adoption & expanded use of solutions across all levels of customer size & complexity
- The VP of CS is joining a team where culture is paramount to the success of the organization. SevenRooms is looking for an accomplished leader who has demonstrated the ability to lead by serving others, who is a perpetual learner, & who has the ability to continually motivate the team & uplevel the CS organization
Who You Are
- Experience leading an international Customer Success, Support & Services organization at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Expertise in supporting customer operations by effectively setting KPIs, monitoring customer health, & designing processes & leveraging systems for high adoption
- Proven ability to achieve & surpass customer renewal & revenue expansion targets, as well as customer usage/engagement metrics
- A deep understanding of customer use cases & product capabilities. Ability to diagnose common customer needs & issues, & to translate those needs into actionable solutions
- Strong understanding of the complexity & nuances of different market segments (SMB, Mid-Market, & Enterprise) & the ability to develop a customer journey lifecycle that is strategically tailored to the needs of each segment
- Familiarity & practical expertise with various success-enablement technologies such as success management platforms, community & portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc.
- Extensive experience with building high performance, global success teams. Skilled in designing processes & strategies to recruit, retain, mentor, train & lead a world-class team
- A strong leader, manager, & executor
- Practical, operational & results-oriented
- Highly strategic & forward-thinking
- A culture builder & carrier
- High emotional intelligence & self-awareness, which encourages positive energy & passion throughout the organization
- A trusted resource whose teams are focused on delivering solutions that create successful business outcomes for their clients.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Click here to view our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice.