We are Airtime, the worlds first social platform that gives friends the power to experience content together in real time. The only place where you can face-to-face video chat with your people while simultaneously interacting with content from across the web.
Like many of us, we are tired of traditional social networking apps that arent designed to allow us to sync up & be present together in the moment. Frankly, we are tired of mindlessly scrolling through feeds, leaving comments that go unanswered, & having to hack our way around actually staying in contact with those we care about most (i.e. Finstas). Instead, we believe that real time interactions are more fulfilling as they allow us to connect with the people we care about in a more significant way.
We are building the social platform for the generations to come & charting the course as a company that is bringing real time human interactions to the forefront.
Our company was founded by Sean Parker & is backed by Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Founders Fund, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, & a host of other incredible partners. We have a world-class team of brainiacs in Palo Alto & Brooklyn who craft the amazing real-time technology & experience that Airtime is built on. We're well-funded, running at full sprint, & always looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build a new way to use the Internettogether.
Airtime is looking for an innovative, thoughtful & experienced copy to enhance Airtimes position in the social space by driving brand differentiation through unique & best-in-class creative. You will own Airtimes storytelling through management of a unified visual & verbal identity across all consumer touchpoints.
The ideal candidate has proven experience in the digital landscape with examples of integrated 360 marketing campaigns for a consumer product. A perfect fit would be a writer who has experience working within an agency as a copy writer. They will have a passion for iteration & pushing creative to be as impactful for consumers as possible. This role reports into the Creative Director & will be New York City based.
- Youll be responsible for the written word for Airtime.
- Act as a steward for the brand voice & tone across all marketing channels.
- Within marketing, youll be writing advertising copy for campaigns, channel marketing including owned (web, blog) & earned channels (social.)
- Youll work with our brand & creative agency team, our media agency, & our PR agency to support & craft copy for campaign needs.
- Youll write editorial content for internal & external channels.
- Youll have experience in a range of digital platforms - both advertising & content
- Great presentation skills.We want you to produce great copy & be able to express your ideas clearly.
- Youll be a steward of the brand voice, bringing the magic to life at every opportunity.
- Youll work with our staff designer to marry the words with the visuals, in any medium, to ensure they are effective.
- Work closely with product team to ensure that the brand voice is consistent across all touchpoints.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary & meet deadlines without handholding.
- Love words; appreciate brevity
- Brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original campaigns, & representing the writer's perspective in presentations"
- Strong agency background preferred, as well as a proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, & industries.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.