The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a savvy Digital Marketer to lead our growing Website Team as the general manager of all global yext.com properties. The website is the front door for the Yext brand & our most important lead generating conversion tool. Its also a key show-and-tell asset, as its built on Yexts suite of core products: the Knowledge Graph, Pages, & Answers. The ideal candidate must be a creative problem solver & critical thinker (and tinker), adept at leveraging new technologies & collaborating with web developers, designers, & other web stakeholders to increase organic traffic, engage visitors, & generate new business for Yext. You should also love developing new ideas & coming up with compelling ways to make the website our most valuable asset. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing, this is an opportunity to have a big impact in a dynamic, high-growth organization. Do you have a passion for building next-gen digital experiences? Then we'd love to hear from you!
What Youll Do
- Set the high-level mission, vision, & roadmap for Yexts global web properties
- Lead day-to-day website operations including web content management, sitemap, navigation, localization, & analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), user experience, & conversion
- Manage conversion rate optimization & run A/B tests to drive more qualified user actions & conversions
- Monitor overall web performance/trackings & provide data-driven recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, & acquisition by channel (including preparing on-demand reporting & quarterly web performance report)
- Manage 2-week web sprint timelines to ensure all web projects stay on track, proactively identify gaps and/or blockers, & triaging all website bug & feature requests
- Manage full web tech stack including CMS, GA/GTM, SEMRush, Hotjar
- Stay current with web design, user experience trends, & developments
What You Have
- 8+ years of working experience as a website/digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high-growth environment, 2+ years as a people manager
- Results-oriented superior critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing tactics including SEO, A/B testing, conversion optimization, localization, & data modeling
- Expert proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, & other web analytics & tracking platforms
- Experience working with multiple CMS platforms & managing global web properties
- Ability to use data to influence decision making & to communicate complex information so that it is easily understood by non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills (writing sample requested)
- Experience tracking & managing a budget
- Excellent project & people management skills & ability to self-manage
- Strong UX design sensibility & empathy for the user
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.