RAPP Chicago is looking for a Senior VP of Account Growth & Integration to join our award-winning team!
WHO WE ARE:
At RAPP, with unrivaled depth of expertise in first-party data, weve been observing & cataloguing real peoples lives for 50 years. In todays world the balance of power has shifted & customers are in control which is why we put people & their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR Consumer-Managed Relationships. We create marketing that matters & RAPPs expertise in data & marketing sciences gives us & our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions & actual interactions. Our process reflects how real people think; we balance the left brain & the right & we do our best work when we bring Precision & Empathy into balance. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience & technology. RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom & is part of the DAS Group of Companies. To learn more, visit www.rapp.com
Our team in Chicago is an integral part of Team DDB, an integrated agency team created by Omnicom to develop & deliver state-of-the-art marketing solutions geared towards recruiting best-in-class candidates for the US Army. We are building a modernized platform to target, attract, manage & nurture prospects interested in joining the US Army via state of the art customer experiences, as well as bolster the strength of the mission critical organization protecting our borders. Were building & configuring marketing technology & communications to drive personalization across the entire recruitment journey.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management. Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers. We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing. We are Fiercely Individual.
Youll provide sound strategic guidance & leadership to your team, colleagues & senior level clients (SVP & CMO level) & other Team DDB agency leaders. You will provide guidance to the day-to-day teams & senior leaders responsible for managing our clients business as well as build relationships with the most senior clients in our portfolio to identify opportunities for optimization & growth & be a trusted advisor as they lead their teams. You will be an avid follower of shifts in the environment & provide guidance to the team & clients as to how to adjust strategy to best position them in the context of these shifts. You will also educate client teams to ensure that they are delivering state-of-the-art counsel & content to their clients. You will serve as an agency leader & contribute significantly to the performance & revenue of the account.
Client - Partnership
- Understand client business & ensure roadmaps are aligned to strategic business direction
- Strategically build client trust & effectively facilitate/negotiate for business growth
- Collaborate with the strategy & marketing science teams to garner market, customer & funnel insights & utilize them to guide optimizations across the marketing funnel
- Hold Creative, Strategy, Marketing Sciences, & Technology teams accountable to deliver against client roadmaps & course correct as necessary
- Partner closely with Client Service, Experience Strategy & other relevant leaders to ensure teams are working in an integrated manner to deliver against client goals
Client - Growth
- Set multi-year engagement plan with an effort to maintain or growth scope
- Drive organic growth, identifying, & opening new revenue streams
- Participate in new business efforts, leading the brief, internal team, & client/prospect
- Develop strategic initiatives designed to impact client business & drive agency growth
- Develop agency capability & broaden our offering through clients growth.
Team - Build, Lead, Mentor, Network
- Provide hands-on inspirational strategic leadership & guidance for teams
- Build strong working relationships with functional leads & team members
- Keep Managing Partner/Director apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks & other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Set high talent standards, develop, coach, & mentor talent
- Work with Managing Partner & Human Resources to identify, attract & retain talent
- Build & nurture strategic relationships with decision makers & influencers in the client organization as well as key decision makers across Team DDB agencies
- 10+ years general management experience.
- Experience in advertising/digital marketing.
- Experience with CRM a huge plus.
- Experience working with US Army or other DoD Agency a huge plus.
- Experience in managing organizations or multi-client services teams.
- Experience in the application of multi-channel marketing programs in the areas of customer acquisition, retention, nurturing & optimization.
- Established track record of successful financial growth for a business.
- Excellent planning, organizational, & problem solving skills.
- Must have leadership, coaching & mentoring qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & written skills.
- Strong managerial skills focus & commitment to talent development.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.