A Community Manager is the voice of the company externally & the voice of the customers internally. The value lies in the Community Manager serving as a hub & having the ability to personally connect with the customers (humanising the brand), & providing feedback to multiple points of contact within the agency (planning, creative, media, etc). The Community Manager also interfaces with our clients to obtain the latest news & information to share with CM & the online communities that we participate in.
- Curate content on a Global scale for channels like Instagram, Facebook,Twitter, YouTube & Flickr. The Community serves as content aggregator from various Global departments & agencies. They are also responsible for finding UGC to stimulate community engagement & conversation.
- Engage with the community, publishSocial Platformstatus updates,provide social creative & channel guidance
- Creatively & proactively assist customers & prospects, serving as the direct answer or the connector to the answer.
- Execute a communication strategy around reactionary, anticipated, planned & integrated messaging.
- Identify & analyse issues, patterns & trends in customer requests & buzz around product & service performance
- Regularly share community insights & reporting to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly: aggregate community buzz ideas for product development, service/support/CRM, sales, PR, etc.,analyse messaging effectiveness to creative team & marketing science team members, aggregate community frequently asked questions & their changes over time,identify actionable, quality & usable user generated content, help establish metrics & report on them on a regular basis including recommendations
- Monitor online conversations & participate in them to build brand visibility & thought leadership
- Collaborate with creative teams to support content creation for blog posts, video, social posts, & branded landing pages (Instagram, YouTube channel/Facebook Fan Page/etc.)
- Identify & engage advocates
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, & insights through the right chain of command (major media & influencer response).
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices & how other organisations & brands are using them. Regularly share learnings & format them for the following respective audiences: brand/client, creative, account & executive.
- Participate in professional networking by interacting with peers & influencers & attending events.
- Socially savvy: 3-5 years working with social media.
- Social Media monitoring & analysis experience.
- Detail-oriented: The position is expected to navigate & capture direction from various departments, & partnerships across the globe (including partner agencies, clients, corporate communications, etc).
- Resourcefulness & adaptability: proven abilities in proactive problem solving & goal achievement through non-conventional methods.
- Excellent communication skills: proven ability to articulate ideas & concepts in written short-form, written long-form, presentation in both pre-planned & ad-hoc scenarios.
- Project oriented: ability to work independent of hard-coded steps and/or responsibilities.
- Creativity: innovative in nature, always looking for new ways to communicate potentially old ideas.
- Solid all-round copywriting skills.
- Experience using Sprinklr would be advantageous.