Job Description: IT Support Desk Technician
Reports to: IT Manager
sweetgreen is seeking an individual with strong communication skills & a strong technical background
to join a group of dynamic & innovative technologists as a support desk technician. This role will support the sweetgreen technology experience driven by a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. Are you a customer obsessed hospitality technologist driven by detail thinking & systems thinking? This is an opportunity to be considered.
Purpose of Position: The IT Support Desk Technician is the first point of contact for all restaurant & Treehouse, IT hardware & software problems. They are responsible for fielding issues via phone, email, or user-generated tickets, exercising layer one troubleshooting, escalation & documenting.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support end-users with IT-related problems in a responsive & service-oriented manner.
- Setup, management, & maintenance of IT-related equipment.
- Assist the IT Team as needed with project work to grow the technology infrastructure of the organization.
- Assist with the troubleshooting, installation, & implementation of systems.
- Occasionally will be required to go out to the field to help with a problem on site. This could include repair to POS equipment, back office equipment, testing, etc.
- Associate Degree in a technology related field or // 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written, verbal skills & interpersonal communication
- Must possess solid critical & analytical thinking, decisions making & problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work evenings & weekends
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience
- Restaurant or Retail Operations experience is a plus.
About sweetgreen: sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient & accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients & produce delivered that morning.
Come join thesweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us & everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, pleaseclick here.