Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a product manager with a technical background & a passion for building impactful platforms. You've taken multiple products from inception to launch & growth. You're able to establish a vision & work with cross-functional development teams to bring that vision to market.
You're no stranger to a fast paced, agile environment where the process is fluid & creative solutions are the norm. You know how to work backwards from business goals to develop & maintain multiple roadmaps & prioritize value-driven opportunity backlogs that contribute to your success metrics & the company's overall mission. You can't wait to bring your product skills to a mission-driven tech startup.
- Define, manage & evolve strategy, roadmap, & vision for multiple innovative platforms
- Lead Engineering, AI, R&D & Design teams through platform initiatives across the entire product development lifecycle
- Gather inputs across a myriad of stakeholders to lead product discovery & definition
- Establish & frame platform vision for internal stakeholders, building consensus on priorities & direction
- Define metrics & assess feedback around product performance, & leverage that data to inform prioritization of platform roadmap opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- At least 4 years of experience in a product management role with full ownership of a product roadmap & vision
- Technical skills & understanding of software design, data structures, APIs & more
- Experience working with teams delivering machine learning & deep learning models
- Ability to add structure & definition to open-ended challenges
- Experience in a fast-paced technology environment
- Strong product sense & deep understanding of what makes products effective
- Self-motivation & an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Why you should work here:
We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.