We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: We want to change the way people eat. Forever. Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage & of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking & we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you who love progress & good food just as much as we do.
In the heart of our procurement team, you will master important developments in & around all topics related to procurement in the DACH company. With your analytical & proactive nature, you drive your projects to success independently. Week after week, you will ensure that our customers receive their high quality boxes in perfect condition, with attention to detail & a great degree of precision. Are you someone who isn't afraid to gain your first experiences in negotiation? Do you have a good understanding of human nature? Are you able to stand your ground, even when faced with a high workload? Then we are looking for you as our new Business Development Intern in Strategic Procurement DACH (f/m/d/x).
Your area of responsibility
- You will support the Category Managers in the successful execution of tenders.
- Together with your stakeholders you will work on cross-departmental projects, especially in close coordination with the global procurement team & the DACH product team.
- You will independently perform Excel analyses & business case modelling.
- Within the scope of supplier scouting, you will have the opportunity to establish initial contact with potential leads.
- You will support new packaging launches & the associated design briefings.
- Together with the team, you can potentially be responsible for your own category & help shape its long-term purchasing strategy.
- You will support the selection & qualification of new suppliers.
- And with your creative ideas, you will optimise the purchasing process & tools.
- You have already completed your Bachelor's degree with above-average results & are ideally already in the final stages of your Master's degree; if you perform very well, you can join us immediately on a full-time basis!
- You already have extensive experience from previous internships, preferably in management consultancy or in retail / FMCG sector.
- You can work independently, you are solution-oriented & have already gained preliminary experience in project management.
- Your working method is data-driven & your decisions are based on thorough analyses. Deep knowledge of Excel is a matter of course for you.
- You are communicative & a true team player.
- You are an absolute doer & do not hesitate to tackle challenges independently.
- You speak German at the level of a native speaker & you are also proficient in English.
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution defining the HelloFresh all-in-one meal category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Strategic Procurement experts & therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive & competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box & HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga & discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties & Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates & documents for residence & work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities & perspectives of each team member & support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance & requirements of the company & is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee & our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!