As the Director of Sales at BrainStation, you will work cross functionally alongside our Senior Leadership Team to fuel our growth & expansion. Reporting directly to our CEO, you will play an instrumental role in setting & executing on BrainStations go-to-market sales strategy in existing & new markets for both in person & online learning for both corporate & consumer learning. You are responsible for growing & leading our global sales team located in multiple cities across North America & delivering on revenue forecasts across all lines of business.
- Accountability for the development & execution of BrainStations sales strategy
- Manage a disciplined sales process, setting metrics for business growth, pipeline by source, lead conversion rates, close rates & holistic funnel management
- Lead, mentor, inspire & coach a sales team
- Conduct weekly forecasting meetings & align your team daily to hit targets
- Reporting, forecasting & building scalable processes
- Keep apprised of the competitive landscape, industry trends, & business requirements
- Develop a sales organization of learning & development & drive long term employee success
- Operate with BrainStation's mission & values at the forefront of your decisions
Successful candidates will have
- 10+ years of work experience
- Experience with high volume, high velocity sales organizations with innovative ways of attracting & acquiring customers
- Hands-on, get it done leadership style
- Extensive sales leadership experience building, leading & inspiring cross functional teams
- Excellent analytics skills & a relentless operational discipline & execution
- Outstanding verbal & written communication, negotiation & strategic thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a large, matrixed & fast-paced, fluid environment
- A history of success in hitting individual as well as team sales goals
- An extremely high attention to detail
- Experience selling educational products is an asset
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- RRSP Matching
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in cities such as New York, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, & Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.