Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out thecorporate fact sheet.
- Accelerate Pures growth in terms or revenue & share from the Service Provider markets across EMEA, & developing & sharing best practices within a specialist global practice.
Duties & responsibilities
- Build & own the MSP relationships with their 1 targets in region
- Work with the field to identify & recruit tier 2 targets.
- As a specialist sales overlay, guiding & inspiring regional sales leadership & their sales teams to focus & succeed in Service Provider markets,
- Provide & maintain up to date knowledge & understanding of current & future trends in Service Provider markets, including the regional variances across EMEA,
- Shaping & operating go-to-market strategies that provide sector specific context & relevance for the Customer, & maximises the long term potential for Pure,
- Recruit, develop & sustain strong relationships with sales colleagues & functional communities in a matrix-type management role.
- Managing & maintaining a specialist partner program & the associated sales incentive plan,
- Indirectly drivecomplexsales activity with end user customers, channel partners & technology alliances, in developing & influencing new ideas & approaches,
- Working closely with internal stakeholder teams to provide direction & consistency, & ensuring commercial & operational compliance in the field,
- Taking ownership of sales issues & concerns from the Field & helping to drive solutions & improvements,
- Review & analyse results, developing knowledge base, & creating & tailoring sales collateral,
- Requires strong commercial & financial knowledge & an appreciation of risk,
- Some travel, both in & out of region.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent & culture first, specific backgrounds second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things & be constantly learning, so we support our employees in moving around to different teams & projects across the company.]
Pure creates opportunities for your development & career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation & benefit programs that enable innovation & growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits & perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, & employee resource groups all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind & body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us atTA-Ops@purestorage.com.