Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a People Analytics Intern. The successful candidate will work with our People Analytics team on a diverse selection of data & analytic projects & will support HR business partners & recruiters on a diverse range of activities within the Human Resources department. This is an opportunity to be exposed to the multiple facets making up our team including recruitment, benefits, data analysis, & HR in general. Are you ready to contribute to our fast-paced & data-oriented team in one of the fastest growing ad tech companies out there?
In this internship you will:
- Communicate with various stakeholders within HR & outside, gather requirements & document solutions
- Manage data & reports from our HRIS (BambooHR & ADP) & our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Work collaboratively with a team of analysts on multiple reporting, data, & process improvement projects both on an ongoing & an ad-hoc basis
- Analyze the employee experience from on-boarding, learning & development, promotion, & retention, identify actionable insights, & work with HR colleagues to execute those actions
- Analyzing data from employee/candidate surveys & building reports to map out actionable items
- Various other short- & long-term projects focused on topics such as our competitive landscape, job descriptions, & our applicant tracking system
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task & juggle competing priorities
- Solid research & data-analysis skills
- Strong familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, & Google applications
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.