Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Were looking for an experienced Web UX/UI Designer that will report to the Design Lead. You will be responsible for delivering the vision, user experience & creative concepts for the customer facing web & marketing offerings, & mentoring junior designers.
- Design: Create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, & low & high-fidelity prototypes
- UX Metrics: Identify, collect, & analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, & other sources
- Develop & communicate industry-leading creative concepts while balancing strategic development with online business objectives
- Industry Awareness: Monitor & apply relevant trends
- Standards: Identify, define & promote UX best practices, including templates
- Promotion: Serve as a UX advocate within the organization
You are able to translate complex information into easy-to-understand designs & visual elements. You are a strong collaborator & able to effectively communicate with other team members across the organization. You are a self-learner; you enjoy researching & applying relevant UX trends. You are able to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities while managing tactical deliverables & meeting deadlines.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related creative field
- 3-5 years of work experience with the full product design process to rollout
- Portfolio demonstrating proven capabilities of UX & UI design process required
- Experience with design tools including, not limited to: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Marketing/E-commerce/Web Design experience required
- Responsive/Mobile Design experience
- Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs & variations, in IE, Mozilla, & Safari
- Understanding of browser display differences on different platforms
- Demonstrated experience in designing creative web pages for e-commerce websites
- Knowledge in designing for accessibility/WCAG 2.0
- Experience in utilizing Google Analytics in design process
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.