Compass, headquartered in NYC, is building the most advanced real estate technology in the world. Founded in 2012, Compass operates in 20+ markets across the country with over 6,000+ real estate agents nationwide. With support from top investors such as SoftBank, Fidelity, Wellington, & IVP, Compass is experiencing hyper-growth & helping everyone find their place in the world.
As Compass Compensation & Equity Associate, you will be an integral member of our dynamic & growing Finance team & will assume responsibility for assisting with the management of our equity incentive programs. You will ensure accurate & timely tracking of plan participants, organization of our Agent Equity Program, & be a first point of contact for agent & employee inquiries.
At Compass You Will
- Act as a point contact for inbound inquiries regarding participant eligibility, vesting schedules, & the exercise process.
- Distribute communications & educations materials to address employee inquiries
- Maintain our Equity Program mailboxes
- Assist with the process for onboarding new plan participants & ensuring that all relevant paperwork is created & executed in a timely manner
- Liaise with regional finance associates to ensure that activity is being properly recorded according to the participants elections
- Continue to build a world class equity program at Compass.
- Help maintain the roster of participating agents & employees in our equity programs
What We're Looking For
- BA or BS degree
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience working with equity instruments
- Basic knowledge of various equity compensation programs & how they function
- Experience using Solium a plus
- Customer service/support experience.
- Ability to explain complex terms & concepts clearly & in a concise way.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability & desire to roll up sleeves & be hands-on
- Positive, cooperative attitude; ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously, both internal & external
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, & ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Inbox management
- Impeccable attention to detail & solid customer service instincts