ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
This role will be responsible for managing various day-to-day talent & partnership operations for the digital content team at FanDuel. These tasks include organizing leads, coordinating with external partners, working closely with talent, deck building, & coordinating with various internal stakeholders. Success in this position is derived from organization across different tasks, a versatile understanding of both business & sports content, & strong interpersonal & communication skills to work with other stakeholders & partners.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage day-to-day partnership operations, obligations, & follow ups
- Coordinate operations around content deals, & working with external partners
- Work closely with internal stakeholders & external partners, talent & influencers to execute content initiatives.
- Work closely with the legal & finance departments to fulfill partnership obligations
- Report on & communicate performance of relevant partnerships & initiatives internally & externally
- Organize leads & scouting out new talent
- Work with marketing & commercial teams to drive company KPIs through important content initiatives.
- Manage forecasting of future performance & manage pipeline.
What we're looking fr in our next teammate
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, or another relevant field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in client facing partnerships & or sales preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail & drive
- Understanding of the sports content & gaming industries
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.