Clover Health is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthy.
Our Marketing team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to guide growth & deepen consumer engagement in the communities we serve. Our mission is to expand Clover Healths footprint in key markets so we can better serve senior communities & fix healthcare for those who need it most.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing & Sales Support Specialist will support the local market with development & implementation of marketing strategies that will increase sales opportunities. You will closely align with the local Sales Manager & Internal Sales Agents by finding sales, marketing, & educational opportunities & adhering to & implementing CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines. The Marketing Sales Support Specialist Is responsible for maintaining the local marketing budget & overseeing the seminars, special events, educational, & orientation programs.
As a Marketing & Sales Support Specialist, you will:
- Coordinate, implement & identify Community Outreach & networking opportunities that will increase sales opportunities.
- Build & maintain long term community relationships.
- Partner with agents & managers to develop & implement individual marketing plans to maximize growth strategies.
- Support corporate sponsorship opportunities with community outreach
- Plan seminars, special events, education events, & orientation programs.
- Manage & rollout projects for corporate & market initiatives, and liaison for special programs.
- Manage & track expenses & ensure timely submission of invoices.
- Responsible for identifying ROI, areas of opportunity & growth, & presenting information to leaders.
- Responsible for adhering to & implementing CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines applicable to the role.
- Educate agents & sales leaders on Medicare Marketing guidelines & compliance requirements.
You will love this job if:
- You are hyper-organized, with the ability to project manage multiple streams in an organized, timely, & transparent manner.
- You are a curious & enthusiastic learner with a desire to comprehend the impact of a strong digital footprint in the healthcare space.
- You are a great communicator & proofreader with a collaborative work style & experience working with multiple team partners.
- You are mission-driven & focused. Marketing in healthcare requires patience. You are intrinsically motivated & want to do the right thing by our members & partners.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in marketing & sales.
- You have experience working with ad agencies, sales team, marketing collateral & print vendors.
- You are fluent in Spanish.
- Prior Healthcare experience preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.