CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a passionate, technology-minded Senior Solutions Engineer to drive technical discovery with partners across CLEARs growth verticals. As part of this team, youll bring an expansive product knowledge & technical background in explaining complex concepts concisely to partners & evangelize CLEARs platform while showcasing capabilities through demos & presentations. Youll also act as a liaison to our product & engineering teams, distilling sales engagement feedback for them to guide our roadmap. Finally, youll have the organizational skills to do all this, & be able to manage coordinating multiple, at times competing, initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a technical SME for CLEARs platform & full capability stack, constantly staying up to date on the platform as it evolves & releases new features
- Develop deep external relationships with partners technical teams & drive discussions from initial engagement through implementation handoff
- Build internal relationships with Product & Engineering to foster technical solutions that focus on user experience & scalability.
- Demonstrate the technical capabilities of the CLEAR platform to external partners, including developing code snippets & sample applications
- Provide support for preparing technical responses to prospect questions, FAQs, knowledge base & case support entries; help define best practices for broad usage across large enterprises
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience in a client-facing role
- 5+ years of technical experience designing & implementing software solutions, ideally full-stack development with understanding of API & authentication frameworks.
- Consultative approach regarding technology & product positioning to both business & technical users
- Experience in solution design or solution architecting related to collaboration/workflow/project management.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic & execution level; ideate & directly execute
- Ability to travel to partner locations as needed