Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an HR Partner to support delivery of People priorities for our Go-To-Market HRBP team. You will be an integral part of a growing HRBP team, reporting to the Director, HRBP (GTM) & partnering closely with regional & functional HRBPs & with COEs across the People team.
Twilio is looking for an HR Partner who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of providing advice & assistance with HR queries in the areas of employee relations, performance management, compensation & benefits, & global mobility. They also have:
- 3+ years experience in an HR role partnering with corporate employees & managers
- You are a decisive problem solver with a "get it done" attitude who will thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong ability to make administrative & procedural decisions & exercise judgement with sensitive & confidential issues
- Strong data analysis skills & ability to share recommendations with stakeholders
- Demonstrates employee focus & managing proactive communication to ensure optimum HR support
- Proficiency with HR systems, such as Workday & ServiceNow
- Keen to continue learning & developing their skill set, having a growth mindset
As an HR Partner, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Partner with the HRBPs to implement people & organizational solutions, executing against business strategy
- BE BOLD: Work closely with HRBP team to prepare presentations & data/insights analysis & to provide customized reporting & prepare data audits
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Support processes & plans to address workplace environment, employee engagement, or retention issues
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure data quality in preparation for key HR processes, such as performance reviews
- DONT SETTLE: Build effective working relationships with Centers of Excellence teams, leveraging their support to deliver on HR priorities
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.