Peloton is looking for a senior leader to ensure we have the right technology & processes to scale our operations. Your primary responsibilities include improving the current business system infrastructure to optimize business operations in the areas of order management, supply chain, manufacturing, finance, & ecommerce. You will be working with your peers in the technology team as well as partners from all operations groups within Peloton. You will integrate data across systems & ensure that cross-team delivery is fully considered from an end-to-end perspective. You are also responsible for documenting cross-team systems & processes for business capabilities, & developing roadmaps for future capability delivery. You have worked in a large enterprise with a manufacturing, retail & eCommerce infrastructure, & you have a point of view on a best-in-class reference architecture.
More about you:
The successful candidate will have a mix of excellent technical, analytical, program management, & communications skills. You are a strong, acknowledged leader, an empathic listener, & you can explain complex ideas to C-level audiences using plain English. You have worked for a large enterprise & you want to mature Pelotons thinking & execution. You are very collaborative, thrive when solving hard problems, & move effortlessly across organizational boundaries.
Principal Enterprise Architect Responsibilities:
- Build the long term strategic roadmap for all Enterprise Systems architecture in line with business priorities & objectives.
- Ensure the companys business strategy is aligned with the business technology landscape. Advise senior business management.
- Act as the glue on cross-functional technical programs to ensure that end-to-end processes & data flow seamlessly. Drive decisions across cross-functional teams, both technical & operational.
- Define & document standard business systems & processes for cross team, cross system delivery of business capabilities.
- Identify strategies for resolving & preferably avoiding unintended consequences introduced by complex development & business process re-engineering programs.
- Recommend approaches to make Pelotons business infrastructure more agile & responsive to changing business conditions. These approaches may include people & processes as well as technology.
- Develop & maintain key enterprise architecture deliverables, including reference architectures, data & system flow diagrams, process maps, standards documentation, etc.
- Organize training to improve employees' knowledge & skills for future organizational growth.
- Provide business architecture & systems implementation guidance.
- Define build versus buy strategies; provide a decision tree to explain the approach.
- Mentor personnel.
Principal Enterprise Architect Requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Masters degree in Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of business system analyst or engineering experience.
- 2 years of Enterprise Architecture experience or the equivalent in a Global 2000 company.
- Broad background in different sectors such as e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, logistics, operations.
- Demonstrated experience & examples of models built using Enterprise Frameworks.
- 7 years experience implementing a SaaS business system architecture.
- 5 years experience acting in a senior technical capacity for an program using Oracle or SAP ERP, Manhattan Associates, or an Enterprise Class e-Commerce system.
- 2 years of people management experience.
- Good understanding of omnichannel capabilities & contact center operations.
- Experience presenting strategy recommendations to C-level audiences.
- Preferred: two years of consulting experience for a big 5 firm.
- Excellent technical, analytical, & project management skills.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.