CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a Head of Business Development to lead growth & expansion opportunities across our rapidly accelerating Travel & Hospitality business lines. Reporting into the VP, Travel & Hospitality, you will ensure the growth of CLEARs footprint by driving partnerships, sourcing, negotiation & execution with some of the largest travel & hospitality companies on earth. Additionally, you will help them rethink their customer experience & how CLEAR can make it safer & easier with all that we do: hotels operators & owners, cruise operators, rental car companies & beyond.
What You Will Do:
- Leverage your deep industry expertise & familiarity with how technology can transform customer experiences in travel & hospitality to think creatively about ways to increase CLEARs value to customers & partners; this will include leveraging the companys platform of identity & experience products to further embed into existing infrastructure & transform customer experiences
- Research & refine new applications, value propositions & partnership strategies for target markets
- Aggressively drive expansion of CLEARs application to net new partners across the travel & hospitality industry by prioritizing & converting some of the largest players in the space
- Take a hands-on & active leadership role in negotiating & closing deals with customers & partners
- Work closely with the management team, & with customers & partners, to ensure that CLEAR delivers products & services which consistently exceed expectations
- Build an incredible team of high performers to help accelerate our expansion & impact in this space
- Create & refine internal processes & metrics to scale technical business development organization
- Deliver competitive intelligence, & monitor competitor moves & business trends. In partnership with the VP to monitor, forecast, & report on the business pipeline & on revenue, profit, & key metrics
Who You Are:
- 12+ years experience in both enterprise & consumer-facing businesses, with outbound & inbound sales acumen, including deep travel and/or hospitality experience
- Enterprise SaaS and/or technology experience at an fast growing, innovative technology company
- An aggressive & tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating pipeline, building deep partnership & delivering to always exceed expectations
- An indefatigable leader with a firm belief in CLEARs position for growth & disruption, your strong sense of personal responsibility brings urgency & accountability to all that you undertake.
- Genuine comfort & effectiveness as both a manager & a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, & a willingness to be as hands on as required
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the time)