Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
As the Campaign Services Project Manager, you'll oversee the process by which we communicate to our members & providers at scale for all programmatic campaigns, including mail, text, chat, IVR, & other programmatic communication systems. You'll be responsible for both fiscal correctness, including multiple bidding for each campaign, as well as ensuring that communications legal, compliant, & results are communicated back to stakeholders.
You will work as an interface between stakeholders from across the organization & both our vendors & internal systems for campaigns. You'll report to the Manager of Communications Services & ultimately to the Chief Behavioral Officer, as part of Clover's strategy to use communications as a key component of changing behavior.
This is a position for someone obsessed with accuracy & completeness in running multiple campaigns concurrently & at scale with flawless execution. Traditional experience with conventional mailings will be helpful, but not enough; in an increasingly digital world, you'll oversee the needs of a growing organization to scale in a period when older adults are shifting from calls & letters to texts & emails. As such, you will be individually responsible for artifacts that go to every Clover member.
Your key metrics will be around driving consistent, high-quality interactions in a compliant, scalable way & efficiency, as we reduce our reliance on calls/letters & shift to digital, self-service, & other channels that maximize transactional ease for our community.
As the Campaign Services Project Manager, you will:
- Ensure timely, compliant, legal, & fiscally responsible campaigns to both members & providers.
- Direct quality auditing activities, set performance expectations & goals, evaluate processes & outcomes, & implement improvements to support quality & efficiency for our vendors.
- Develop new systems & channels in partnership with the R&D & Process Improvement teams.
You will love this job if:
- You are outcome-focused & prefer clearly expressed goals with high accountability, in both your work & your management style.
- You are humble & understand that as a manager of process, you are here to serve & support to ensure that every person interacting with Clovers customers is setup for absolute success.
- You are tech & data forward: youre used to thinking about how technology can enable better experiences & how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You can distill the needs of your customers & team members down to actionable improvements that can be made in Clover's product or procedures.
You should get in touch if:
- You have at least one year of experience owning the omnichannel campaign function for a compliant organization. (Required)
- You have a demonstrable history of accuracy & detail orientation. (Required)
- You have worked with an outsourced print vendor. (Required)
- You have experience working in Medicare Advantage. (Strongly Preferred)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities & will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email email@example.com with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.