More stories, better told.
We believe in the power of stories to make a difference. To make a difference for societies, communities, & individuals. Stories educate & engage in multiple perspectives, bringing clarity, balance, & understanding. Stories push for change & fight for the things we love. Our customers tell stories that reach 3 billion people a day with perspectives that change the world & entertainment that brightens the day for many. Vizrt empowers stories that engage & impact societies through the creation of sophisticated tools for the storyteller to flourish in the art of storytelling. We will continue to take bold steps, act fast together & are committed to making an impact. If you are interested in challenging the status quo, join our movement.
Vizrt is looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven, detail-oriented, customer-centric Associate Project Manager to join our growing company in our Atlanta Midtown Office. We are a fast-paced customer experience driven company.
What youll do
- Monitor & review new sales orders & for the purposes of organizing, documenting, & assembling project related materials
- Provide initial customer contact for coordination of project management & professional services activities
- Schedule & coordinate professional services resources
- Create and/or update project documentation. Create project plans, establish timelines, & assist with tracking project financials.
- Report on progress & provide regular updates to management.
- Work with other departments to ensure that project objectives are achieved within established timeframes.
- Schedule & conduct internal & external customer-facing project meetings
- 50% Resource scheduling /25% Documentation updates/ 25% Project Management
What you bring
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in project management or project coordination role, preferably in IT or technology
- Experience coordinating resources & resource calendars
- Experience with project management tools (ex. Smartsheets, MS Project, etc.). Experience with Smartsheets a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Technical project management or coordination experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree with equivalent experience
- Project Management training or certification a plus
What we offer
- We offer an exciting opportunity in an expanding international company with the potential for personal growth
- A caring environment with regular feedback & personal development together with a great employer-paid medical, dental, vision & life insurance for you & your family
- Excellent time off programs
- A friendly & welcoming work environment with highly skilled colleagues
- We utilize innovative software development technologies & methodologies
- We create software & services that push creative boundaries & develop new ways of telling stories
Vizrt was acquired by a Private Equity Fund, Nordic Capital in 2015. The company employs more than 600 engaged & very competent employees in 40 offices in the Americas, APAC, & EMEA. Vizrt creates leading-edge content production tools for the digital media industry - from award-winning 3D graphics through integrated video workflow solutions. Our product line includes interactive & virtual solutions, studio automation, sports analysis, animations, maps, weather, video editing, & online publishing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including BBC, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, Sky, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV.
Read more at www.vizrt.com
Click here to read about our online privacy & personal data policies.