Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
About you: Is "above & beyond" your natural instinct? Do you have both strong interpersonal & technical skills? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, this is your opportunity to be part of one of the top companies in Digital Health.
Omada Health, the leading integrated virtual care provider global leader, is looking for a CRM Manager to join our dynamic & motivated Revenue Operations team. We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves type of individual who is willing to go the extra mile to support our growing commercial team in the following capacities:
- Partner with different business areas to understand their operations, define their requirements & propose business system solutions
- Develop working model & partnership to collaboratively develop system plans & roadmaps to address organizational needs & goals
- Define best-in-class commercial processes built on SFDC functionalities
- Manage Salesforce development team to support timely execution
- Support the implementation, administration, & configuration of Commercial tool stack
- Manage vendor relationships related to Commercial Business System needs
- Gather, review & interpret business data requirements
- Ensure commercial systems have the data attribution/KPIs to help in the development of insightful analytics & reports
- Ensure Commercial Systems data integrity & hygiene
- Works with various functional leaders to implement process improvement & efficiency gains
- Support Commercial Systems training & creation of training materials
- Develop working model with other Sales facing teams (partner, finance, product, order management, Sales enablement, etc) to ensure effective partnerships across our organizations
- Deliver increased Sales productivity through process, data & tool improvements while effectively communicating status & impact to senior leadership
- Lead & collaborate with SFDC Business Analyst & Contractors to develop & enhance Process & Capability in SFDC
- Ensure key deliverables are achieved in a timely manner
- Strategize end-state vision & implementation timeline for Salesforce capabilities to support Omada Healths rapid expansion
- Align with Commercial leadership & lead a cross-functional team to define, prioritize & plan necessary SFDC improvements which drive a future state scalable vision
- Other activities & projects as they arise
You will love this job if you:
- If you have deep experience with Salesforce, the Salesforce Ecosystem, & other related technologies that can be integrated with Salesforce
- Experience with: Zoominfo, Groove, MiEdge, Gainsight, Hubspot
- Great a translating strategic & business needs into technical requirements
- Enjoy building system based solutions
- Love working with a variety of commercial functional team to support their (and the organizations) success
- People person, who enjoys a collaborative environment
- Want to make an impact improving the Healthcare Landscape
SFDC Certification is required for this position
Bonus points for: someone who has worked in digital health
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.