Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to build where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people worldwide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies. We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work, & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Content Creation team. You will help our customers by designing features for them to easily compose & manage their messages, leading to them connecting with their customers in an engaging & meaningful way. You will work on projects like message editors, template organization, asset storage, cross-channel messaging across web, mobile, emails, & more. You'll report to our Senior Director of Product Design but will work with Product, Customer Success, & other teams to better understand user behavior & needs.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- Partner with fellow designers, product managers, & engineers to lead the design of a project from conception to implementation
- Promote the most appropriate forms of UX research & discovery, considering scope & constraints
- Prototype design decisions in varying degrees of fidelity, solving for complex problems, & testing our solutions with customers
- Assist Engineering with implementation
- Help inform the design process & advocate for quality UX within a growing organization
- Provide feedback to the design team, upholding & elevating our standards of quality
We are looking for people who have:
- A passion for creation tools think website builders, photo card editors, & design tools.
- An interest in the opportunities & challenges of designing for a complex productfrom broad strategy to a smaller scale, component-specific UI design
- Empathy for the variety of our customers, engineers, & team members that we work with daily
- Experience using a variety of tools for testing
- Enthusiasm for creating an enjoyable user experience
- Passion for learning & always improving yourself & the team around you
- Experience design for mobile web & apps
- Experience working with a large-scale software platform
- Experience working with a B2B SaaS company, designing tools that help people be better at their jobs
- A passion for MarTech
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $160,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 6/29/2021