At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a data-driven, creative, & collaborative Marketer to join our Growth Marketing team as a Brand Media Manager. In this role, you will support paid media efforts at a national & local level. You will captain the day to day of our brand media investments across brand, growth, creative, science, & our media agency & partners. You will be responsible for managing campaigns from brief through to execution, & for championing brand media across the org. This is a unique opportunity to sit at the intersection of Brand & Growth Marketing, & to help us bring the two closer together to create impact.
- Own the day to day management of cross-channel media campaigns, keeping stakeholders accountable to timelines, managing creative workflows, & owning questions on media channels & tactics
- Consult with program drivers on media strategy as it relates to budget, channel strategy, audiences, flighting, creative, & measurement to ensure maximum ROI
- Manage communication with our media agency, & partner with them to develop & execute on strategic media plans that align with Lyfts objectives
- Build & execute a testing roadmap for Brand Media that looks at the effectiveness of our channels, audiences, & tactics
- Partner with the brand science & martech teams to design & set up experiments that assess the impact of media campaigns on brand & business objectives
- Work with budget leads to forecast & track media spend, & with our media agency to plan & optimize campaign spend that delivers impact
- Keep a pulse on industry & cultural trends that impact the media space in order to keep Lyfts strategy smart & innovative
- 5+ years of paid media experience at an agency or in-house, with demonstrated experience managing large-scale, cross-channel media campaigns & budgets for brands
- Deep understanding of media channels, with experience in both online & offline media channels (performance media experience a plus!)
- Extensive experimentation knowledge & mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns, & translating data into insights
- Strategic & analytical thinker, with proficiency in SQL & media analytics & tracking platforms
- Creative & empathetic thinker who always thinks customer first, be it for riders or drivers
- Adept at building cross-functional relationships & establishing influence with both internal & external partners
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment, & to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.