SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company. Our mission is to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve, & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors. We measure your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally (although currently remote). We have created a new category of enterprise software (security ratings), & our culture has helped us be recognized ass Best Workplaces 2020 & Crain's 2020 Best Places to Work in NYC. Were proud of the culture weve built & pride ourselves on our diversity, ingenuity, & collaboration. To learn more about our company culture & benefits, please visit securityscorecard.com/company/careers/working-at-ssc.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, & creative Social Media Senior Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Senior Manager you will be responsible for developing & implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence & improve our marketing & sales efforts. You will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing & work closely with the VP of Corporate Communications.
What You Will Do
- Create, curate, & publish relevant, original high-quality content across all of SecurityScorecards social media profiles (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook).
- Manage the social media profiles for SecurityScorecard executives (Twitter, LinkedIn, LinkedIn publishing), including the creation & management of an ongoing content calendar.
- Launch & oversee a global employee advocacy/engagement program
- Collaborate with other departments & teams to coordinate & amplify marketing campaigns
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner & monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies & trends in social media, design tools, & applications
- 6-8+ years of social media & content management or relevant experience
- Excellent copywriting skills & experience
- Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, Sprinklr...etc.)
- Experience in B2B
- Experience with paid social execution & management a plus
- Experience with project management platforms strongly preferred (JIRA, Asana, Basecamp...etc.)
- Superior analytical, multitasking, & project management skills
- Collaborative & team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels & departments
- Cybersecurity industry experience strongly preferred
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.