Description de l'entreprise|Description du poste
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Manager, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with a Key Client, to promote & secure use of Visa Europe products & services.
Responsible for driving sales & development across the business in France. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access & offering creative solutions with a strong focus on developing the Credit & Debit segments.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Working with the Client Lead, you will build & develop excellent relationships with our partners outside of Visa, & will be responsible for working with clients to identify new & ongoing requirements, & introduce new products or services
- Monitor & analyse the performance of client accounts, suggesting ways to develop existing business, improve performance & grow volume.
- Help identify client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement & growth in line with the clients' business objectives & priorities
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as marketing, products, merchant & acquirers innovation, operations & consulting are appropriately involved & informed about client opportunities & issues, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as one team & be One Visa
- Support in market development activities & initiatives to further Visa's objectives & targets in the market
- Work independently with guidance in the most complex situations, balancing demanding priorities but delivering Client centric outcomes for KeyClient
- Communicate complex issues & influences others internally & externally to take a different viewpoint
- You will contribute to the annual business & account plans for your clients, liaising with theLead Account Manage
- Everyone is a leader at Visa - as such you will communicate your expertise & specialist knowledge to less experienced members of the team, acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
What we're after
- A Passion & curiosity for Digital, Innovation/Fintech, & in particular payments with experience in this
- Deep Sales, account or customer management experience
- Commercial understanding & the aptitude to identify opportunities & proactively propose solutions
- Experience of liaising with & influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as of building & maintaining relationships with external partners at a senior level
- Collaborative approach to relationship management & problem solving
- Fluent in English & French, both written & verbal
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.