CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for an experienced senior level software engineer to build & explore technologies to foster the growth of our platform. You will have a broad love of technology, API design, architecture, software development, security & identity paradigms, & an appreciation of hardware. You have a desire to envision, innovate, & quickly enable a new & better world through biometrics & security.
The ideal candidate is energized by CLEARs groundbreaking efforts & answers technical challenges with how not if. Youre comfortable with innovative, mission-critical projects which will lead to a high quality end result. This position reports to the Vice President of Biometric Identity.
What You Will Do:
- Research & investigate new technologies for the purpose of applied solutions and/or innovation
- Build proof of concept integrations & production prototypes. The ideal candidate will have interest & context in a range of technologies & deep proficiency.
- Create prototypes for next-generation software.
- Engage in the developer community, both to assist with API usage & to share our designs & solutions
- Integration of next generation & art of the possible hardware & sensors.
- Creation & publication of interfaces into the Clear ecosystem for our partners.
Who You Are:
- A strong hands-on software background & a proven record of software development success (in industry and/or with open source).
- Proficiencies in Cloud Native Java, C, C#, Android, iOS, & Python technology.
- Create solutions that run in microseconds & milliseconds.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is a strong plus: distributed computing, security & optimization, machine learning, neural networks.