We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated Finance Manager to help manage & support our finance/accounting department. The ideal candidate will have experience working within both SaaS & Retail business models, have excellent business sense & acumen, & will be a natural numbers wizard.
- Facilitate & manage the month-end close process by keeping team priorities on track & assisting staff when necessary
- Manage the end-to-end A/P process, ensuring invoices & T&Es have been properly approved & recorded (including VAT compliance), A/P aging report has been reviewed, & any open bill issues have been resolved
- Own & be responsible for the timely & accurate performance of monthly account reconciliations for key areas including payroll, marketing, capital expenditures, & occupancy costs
- Maintain fixed asset schedules & ensure compliance with internal policies, capitalise assets from CIP, & record depreciation journal entries
- Prepare & be responsible for monthly payroll journal entries & all payroll related balance sheet accounts
- Review & reconcile marketing expenses with the marketing team to manage the monthly marketing spend analysis including scrutiny of month-end accruals required
- Assist in preparation & review of rent & occupancy reconciliation, including information-gathering for key lease data & validation of rent schedules under U.S. GAAP standard ASC 842 & IRFS
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis & report on variances versus plan & prior forecast
- Be involved in compliance tasks eg. VAT submissions, preparation of statutory financial statements where necessary
- Assist with financial & tax audits
- Play an integral role in new system rollouts to the International markets
- Other projects as assignedincluding participation in special projects, ERP & other system implementations, internal controls, & ad hoc analyses
- Bachelors or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years accounting/finance experience; Qualified-Latest stage of qualification
- Strong understanding of accounting theory particularly US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in media and/or ecommerce preferred
- Tech savvy & MS Excel power user. Experience working with various systems (NetSuite, Concur, Coupa, Blackline) a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.