Appian is seeking a Candidate Experience Coordinator to ensure that our candidates have the best experience interviewing. This position is perfect for someone who is looking for a fast-paced environment, has a willingness to learn, & is interested in Talent Acquisition. The Candidate Experience Coordinator plays an integral part in managing recruiting activities & building candidate relationships. S/he will provide candidates with their first impression of what it is like to work for Appian & revels in the responsibility of helping to build a great organization of passionate & talented individuals.
If you are interested in this role, keep reading!
What you would be doing:
- Scheduling interviews & phone screens while working directly with candidates, recruiters & hiring managers
- Facilitating in-person interviews & setting up candidate presentations
- Providing timely follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone & email
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience & scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed by the team
- Managing & tracking all candidate & campus team expense reports
- Creating trusting relationships with co-workers & hiring managers across departments
- Finding new & creative ways to improve the interview process along with the Recruiting Team as a whole
- 0-1+ years of similar experience relative to, recruiting coordination, HR, & or office experience
- Proficient with Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google Docs, GoogleMeet
- Extraordinarily detail oriented
- Able to work well under pressure, take initiative, & be flexible & cooperative
- Great communications skills
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.