Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The instructional designer will build & manage end-user training content about compliance topics such as privacy, ethics, & security. The instructional designer will work with subject matter experts to create innovative & engaging materials as well as drive a unified style for content created by other designers.
- Create & update compliance training content to reflect the most up-to-date guidance for best practices in compliance
- Work with subject matter experts & source material to produce outlines, storyboards, transcripts & other materials that express the basis for training materials
- Author & edit multi-modal content using video, animation, interactivity, & text to build engaging content that is suitable for a wide range of end-user audiences
- Collaborate with stakeholders & customers to proactively solve training problems with suggested customizations or other tactics that will promote the strength of the product offering
- Assist in the sales enablement process by providing technical knowledge about training & LMS platforms
- Utilize standard training development applications to bring content to life
- Develop, maintain, & enforce a unified style guide for training content
- Interface with in-house translators to support the localization of training content
- Strong planning, research, estimating & writing skills.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, & fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines.
- Communicate complex technical concepts in a clear & concise manner in both written & graphical formats.
- Willingness to work with international teams & meet aggressive deadlines.
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment & to interpret rules & guidelines flexibly to enhance the business & in keeping with OneTrust's values & culture.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors Degree in a technical-adjacent field (CIS, MIS, Engineering, etc.) or professional writing (technical communication, journalism)
- A strong academic or professional writing sample (will be requested during interviews)
- 1-3 years of professional instructional design experience highly preferred
- Comfort with advanced media skills (image manipulation, video editing, audio editing)
- Agile development familiarity
- Self-starter/independent worker
- Comfortable/proficient in MS Word & Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, or other similar eLearning content builder
- Strong information organization skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Experience Managing an LMS for usability including course catalogue management & user management/assignment/tracking
- Adobe Cloud experience
- Video production experience
- Articulate experience
- Research/ academic background
- Experience facilitating in-person training and events
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.