GIPHY is the worlds largest platform to search, discover, & create all the GIFs. We're the leading brand in short-form entertainment & visual communication.
GIPHY is integrated in iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tinder, Slack, WhatsApp & many more, serving over 7 billion GIFs daily to over 500 million people across the globe. We are also creating the largest distributed ad platform for short form media.
Were a creative & passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals & are looking for like-minded, talented people to join us.
Were seeking a Ad Ops Manager to support GIPHYs advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong experience managing advertising campaigns from pre to post-sale in the digital space.
You should have strong client experience & confidently communicate with customers, know how to position data & ad product performance to generate revenue, as well as product experience / critical thinking ability. You can troubleshoot & solve ad product functionality issues, data discrepancies & articulately pinpoint problems to an engineering team. In addition to standard AdOps Specialist responsibilities within a digital sales cycle.
GIPHY is on the forefront of creating cutting-edge short-form branded content for some of the biggest brands in the world. This is an opportunity to be an early member of GIPHYs revenue team!
What youll do:
- Coordinate the execution, analysis, & operations of GIPHY's ad products
- Manage GIPHY's ad campaigns which includes booking inventory, ad trafficking, final reporting, optimizing performance & QA-ing creative along the way
- Translate campaign goals into strategic media plans that balance client objectives with product functionality. Demonstrate the success of those goals with thoughtful insights & thorough reports
- Tackle ongoing data projects that arm the team with marketable insights & load our collateral with statistical ammo
- Raise the operational standards of GIPHY sales by creating better reporting templates, better process documentation, & filling organizational gaps throughout the org as needed.
- Work closely with GIPHYs Studios Team & other teams including partnerships, editorial, product etc
What were looking for:
- 1-3+ years of account/campaign management & ad trafficking experience at a digital publisher or platform
- Depth of using ad serving & reporting platforms like DoubleClick, AdWords, & working with third party tracking & measurement vendors.
- Experience reporting & reconciling digital ad campaigns.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, customer-service focused & positive
- Positive vibe, customer service mindset
- Self-starter, sense of humor & lover of GIFs
- Experience building process from scratch
- Experience supporting branded/custom content campaigns is a plus
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, free catered lunch every day, fully covered Equinox or ClassPass gym membership & lots of other fun perks.