From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires our productivity, the Office Administrator is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, & execution abilities in a rapidly changing startup environment ranging from top executives & real estate agents to engineers, new-hires, & interns. As Office Administrator, you will be the first impression for the entire organization & play a critical role in the daily operations of the office.
At Compass You Will:
- Serve as the face of Compass by welcoming guests & providing a high-touch experience.
- Answer & direct all incoming calls.
- Follow appropriate processes to greet & register office guests, coordinate with host, & issue temporary access & parking as needed.
- Distribute incoming mail & packages.
- Accept & manages the delivery of food & beverage deliveries.
- Coordinate outgoing mail & schedule courier services.
- Field general office inquiries via phone, in person visitors, or email & provide first-response support to employees & customers (agents).
- Ensure cleanliness & overall organization of reception area.
- Assist in the execution of the offices standard operating procedures & tracking processes.
- Log, update, & close Zendesk tickets as per standard operating procedures (where applicable).
- Identify & escalate facilities issues.
- Provide coordination support for in-office meetings & events in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Provide support to Office Manager as needed on day-to-day responsibilities & projects
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- Articulate & polished communication style
- Friendly, warm personality
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn & master new software applications
- Proactive & resourceful
- Experience at a startup or real estate brokerage preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.