Based in our London Fitzrovia office, working within the Operations Team reporting to the Head of Operations, we are keen to hear from you for this permanent, full time role (available ASAP).
- Lead sourcing & procurement activity across packaging & print materials.
- Identify & develop new packaging/print solutions to drive efficiencies & reduce costs.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with suppliers & proactively communicate/negotiate with them throughout the sourcing cycle. Work with poorly performing suppliers collaboratively to improve KPIs.
- Manage the short-term e-shop demand forecast with Marketing/Merchandise Planning, adapting to seasonal peaks.
- Develop robust forecasts of print/packaging materials & monitor usage.
- Allocate our monthly boxes to customers, using historical data, product attributes, & beauty profile constraints to ensure our customers get the best box for them (also using intermediate Excel & in-house technical tools).
- Provide general support to Head of Operations across operations / supply chain / logistics
- Continuously improve processes & operational protocols, identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
- 2:1 Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Operations/Procurement
- Experience in budget management
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Astute attention to detail
- Strategic Problem Solver
- Analytical thinker & data driven
- Strong influencing, communication skills & personal impact to gain credibility quickly with senior stakeholders
- Competitive Salary
- Birchbox subscription
- Refreshments, weekly breakfasts & Friday drinks
- A vibrant, fun working environment
Birchbox is a disruptive company that is changing the way people discover & shop for beauty, grooming, & lifestyle products. We combine a personalised subscription service that delivers high-end samples directly to our members with an online store. Our platform provides our brand partners with a more effective way to access customers.
Birchbox was founded in September 2010 in New York, & extended to Spain, France, & the UK in September 2012. In the UK, we are a growing, passionate team based in Fitzrovia. We are growing fast & there are tremendous opportunities for driven, enthusiastic individuals. If you'd like to help build an exciting business (and have fun along the way), this is the place for you.