Refinery29 is the leading digital media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 550 million across all platforms. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power by providing optimistic & diverse creativity, storytelling, & points of view. We deliver style & substance to an audience that's highly engaged across a variety of devices & destinations, from the original video & editorial features, to live experiences & social storytelling.Please visitwww.refinery29.com/en-us,www.refinery29.com/en-ca,www.refinery29.ukandwww.refinery29.de for more information & to browse content.
About the team:
Sales Planning & Operations (SP&O) is a new R29 department focused on streamlining our ad sales business. The purpose of this department is to align high-level go-to-market ad sales strategy with day-to-day operations. Its main functions are owning pricing, packaging, & planning for all ad sales offerings as well as streamlining department-wide ad sales operations.
Refinery29 is looking for a Senior Manager to work closely with the Director & VP to scale impact in pricing, packaging, & operational improvements across the organization.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have a deep commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to motivate & inspire women through their own unique power, identity, & infinite potential. You have a deep knowledge and/or interest in womens storytelling & reporting, as well as its distinct power to inform & drive conversation & change. You ignite possibility & solutions in even the most challenging moments, & you have an innate desire to strive for excellence & progress, through your daily work & your attitude.
What you'll do: (D2D Responsibilities)
- Track & report on pre-sale pipeline inclusive of inventory, generalized deal tracking, & sell-through rates
- Develop packaging & presentation collateral for all standardization & operational roll-outs as well as quarterly business reviews
- Support Director in rolling out defined process optimizations & continuously gathering workflow feedback across Ad Sales organization
- Manage the SPO email alias & lead responses to Deal Exceptions & Custom Deal Requests with escalation to Director & VP as needed
- Work closely with Sales Analytics & IT leads to continually assess Salesforce CRM & suggest / implement strategic changes to constantly improve adoption
- Create & distribute weekly incoming program report for all post-sale team leads
- Own & maintain SP&O Resources Google Drive
What you have: (What is the background/expertise you are looking for)
- Strong understanding of strategic media planning & packaging
- Ability to interface with & implement new processes among cross-functional teams
- Successful history of driving projects to completion
- Asana experience a plus
To be successful here you are:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume team
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment
- Inspired to push boundaries & be a thought leader